I’m permanent researcher at Laboratoire Traitement et Communication de l’Information and member of the Paris Center for Quantum Computing.
I am an Associate Professor in the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh.
- Verification of Quantum Technology
- Quantum Interactive Proof Systems
- Delegated Quantum Computing
- Experimental Implementation of Quantum Protocols
- Foundation of Quantum Mechanics
- Quantum Parallel Computing
- New Models for Quantum Computing
I’m an Associate Director of the Networked Quantum Information Technologies and holder of an EPSRC Established Career Fellowship in Quantum Technology working on:
PhD and Postdoctoral positions are available please contact for more details.