I am a Reader (Associate Professor) in the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh, member of the Laboratory of Foundation of Computer Science (LFCS) and Quantum Information Scotland Network (QUISCO). I’m permanent researcher at Laboratoire Traitement et Communication de l’Information and member of the Paris Center for Quantum Computing. I’m an elected member of the Young Academy of Scotland (Royal Society of Edinburgh). I’m an associate director of the Networked Quantum Information Technologies and holder of an EPSRC Established Career Fellowship in Quantum Technology.
- Verification of Quantum Technology
- Quantum Interactive Proof Systems
- Delegated Quantum Computing
- Experimental Implementation of Quantum Protocols
- Foundation of Quantum Mechanics
- Quantum Parallel Computing
- New Models for Quantum Computing
PhD and Postdoctoral positions are available please contact for more details.
This is a video of a public lecture I gave on my work
Office,Telephone IF-5.30, +44 (0) 131 651 5631